- Scholarships are offered for study at undergraduate & graduate level programs in all disciplines at the RTS Associated Universities / Institutions of Pakistan.
- Students need to have a valid regular admission or should enroll as a regular (full time) student in any RTS Associated University / Institution as per their admission criteria.
- It is mandatory for an applicant to attain qualifying scores in RTS tests for securing admission at a RTS Associated University / Institution i.e.
- RAT test for admission in Under-Graduate (4 Years) program.
- GAT test for admission in Graduate (2 Years) program as per admission policy of the University / Institution.
- Students in need of financial assistance who are already enrolled in the Associated Universities / Institutions are also eligible to apply, subject to the condition that they have passed RTS (RAT / GAT) test for admission. However, funding of the existing enrolled students will start from fall 2015.
- The existing enrolled students will be eligible if they have scored equal or more than 2.5 GPA in the proceeding semester.
- The eligibility of a candidate is linked to his / her financial need (keeping in view the financial background of the applicant's family) as to be determined & assessed by the University Internal Scholarship Award Committee (UISAC).
- After selection, funding to the selectees will continue for the full program.
- In case of any drop outs, replacements will be made on eligibility / merit basis.