What is the GAT General?
Graduate Assessment Test GAT-GENERAL is for admissions in MS / M.Phil programs.
* The test result will remain valid for “TWO YEARS” for admissions.
Candidates with a minimum of sixteen years of education are eligible to appear in the test.
Candidate intending to improve their previous GAT score can also apply.
The candidates will have to qualify other specified criteria of the Universities.
* Mobile phones are not allowed on test center premises.
* The GAT test validity (GAT – General / Subject) for TWO YEARS will be effective from 1st January 2007 onwards.
Schedule of Graduate Assessment Test (GAT General) 2020
Applications should reach the RTS office latest by the last date of submission of the Registration Form. RTS will not be responsible for the late receiving of application through Courier / Pakistan Post etc.
|Last Date of Submission
of Registration Form
|Roll No. Slip
Date on RTS Website
||Sunday, January 19, 2020
||Monday, December 23, 2019
||Monday, January 6, 2020
||Tuesday, January 14, 2020
||Monday, January 27, 2020
||Friday, January 31, 2020
||Sunday, 16 February 2020
||Monday, 20 January 2020
||Monday, 3 February 2020
||Tuesday, 11 February 2020
||Monday, 24 February 2020
||Friday, 28 February 2020
||Sunday, 15 March 2020
||Monday, 17 February 2020
||Wednesday, 4 March 2020
||Tuesday, 10 March 2020
||Monday, 23 March 2020
||Friday, 27 March 2020
||Sunday, 19 April 2020
||Tuesday, 24 March 2020
||Monday, 6 April 2020
||Tuesday, 14 April 2020
||Monday, 27 April 2020
||Thursday, 30 April 2020
||Sunday, 17 May 2020
||Monday, 20 April 2020
||Monday, 4 May 2020
||Tuesday, 12 May 2020
||Friday, 22 May 2020
||Tuesday, 2 June 2020
||Sunday, 21 June 2020
||Monday, 18 May 2020
||Monday, 8 June 2020
||Tuesday, 16 June 2020
||Friday, 26 June 2020
||Friday, 3 July 2020
District list of Pakistan:
Please find your Correspondance City District from the Districts List given below and write it in the box of Correspondance City District in your NAT Registration Form
How To Register
The candidate is required to register for appearing in the respective test as scheduled by RTS™. The registration process is given below:
Register (one time only) to RTS online Registration Portal www.rtspk.org
Upload a recent photograph in RTS online Registration Portal. -Apply for the latest GAT test in the list of projects announced in RTS online Registration Portal.
Download RAT bank deposit slip from RTS online Registration Portal Datacell.rtspk.org (Bank deposit slip is available on RTS online Registration Portal only)
Deposit Rs. 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred Only) for RAT test through online bank deposit slip in the branches of MCB, Meezan bank, HBL or ABL. (See bank service charges on deposit slip).
* All candidates are required to provide their photographs with full face exposure.
* Do not send any documents other than original bank deposit slip.
How to Fill the Registration Form?
If you are a new user, signup / Register for RTS online Registration Portal. www.ntspk.org (One time only).
Once you are registered, login to (www.ntspk.org) and fill your personal information, academic information, employment information (if any).
Roll number slips and result cards will be sent through courier service. Give valid and clear address where delivery is certain.Candidates must fill the “postal address”, “postal city” and “postal city district” in their personal information to receive the test roll Number slip and result card.
In academic record portion, write down your major subjects and percentage of secured marks in two digits only. In academic record column “Board / University” (please write only particular board name in abbreviation e.g. FBISE Islamabad, BISE Rawalpindi, BISE Gujranwala, BISE Abbottabad etc.)
Select desired project to apply. (i.e. RAGT)
Select your test city for desired test center choice. (Primary test city and secondary test city).
Incomplete or improperly filled registration details will not be processed. Please stay interactive with our website for eligible candidates list, test venue and all related information: www.rtspk.org
The candidates will be required to apply for admission in the universities as per their respective announcements along with a copy of the RTS™ result card.
Provisional eligible candidates list will be displayed on our website on first come first served basis of the registration Form (within one week of the receipt of registration form). Queries regarding provisional data will be accepted within 7 days only.
Final eligible candidates list will be uploaded 2 days after last date of provisional list. Roll number and test center will be allotted in final eligible candidate list. The roll number slips will be dispatched by RTS about 10 days prior to the test date. RTS™ will dispatch the result cards within 7 days after the test date.
Test Day Instructions
Please follow these instructions carefully
- Reporting time at the test center as specified on roll number slip.
- No candidate will be admitted to the test center after a specified time.
- Candidates will have to produce their roll number slips at the entry point of the test center.
- Without the roll number slip, no candidate will be entertained for the test.
Composition of Test
- Question booklets will be in five different shuffles.
- Each question booklet will be sealed and opened by the candidates at the start of the test.
- Do not break the seal until the test starts.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the seat during the test except for an un-avoidable reason e.g. toilet usage, that too in the escort of an invigilator.
- All papers will be collected at the end of the test and no candidate will be allowed to move from the seat till the final count after the collection of the paper.
- Do not bring calculators, mobile phones, and wristwatches with a calculator to the test center.
About Shading / Filling The Circles
- Shading/filling of two answers against a single question is wrong. It will be marked ZERO.
- Overwriting and cutting near the answer circle or anywhere on the answer sheet will distract the readability and may be marked ZERO in the specific answer circle.
- Only use a Blue or Black Ball pen to shade / fill the circles.
- Do not bring any other stationary items including rough/extra sheets as two blank sheets for rough work are placed inside the question booklet.
- The use of any other material that is not provided by RTS will be illegal and subject to disciplinary action.
- Do not write anything on the question booklet except your NAME, ROLL NUMBER. and SIGN on the front title of the question booklet before attempting the questions.
- The questions booklet will be taken back after the test is over, so do not attempt to tear or remove any page from the question booklet. No one is allowed to keep any part of it.
- Do not ask the invigilation staff about the content of the questions. They are not allowed to explain or correct any question in the paper. The checking system has the capability to determine the erroneous questions and adjust accordingly.
- Every candidate is required to sign the attendance sheet, brought to her/him by the invigilators. The roll number slips will also be collected by the same staff after the attendance is completed.
- You are bound to RTS discipline rules until you leave the test center premises.
- Any disturbance in any way caused by you will disqualify you from the test and RTS reserves the right to carry out legal action against such an attempt.
The chief supervisor has complete authority to cancel any paper at any stage if the activities of the candidate are found against the discipline.
Personal Information on Answer Sheet
The answer sheet contains personal data of candidates on the top of the sheet. It has candidates’. name, father name, roll number, and photograph. The candidate is required to critically check these fields and sign in the required space. If any field of personal information is found in-correct the candidate must inform the invigilator present around.
||Dera Ghazi Khan